(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Translate

La Frase de mí Tío

"La precisión...no es casualidad"
Enríque García

jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

My passions
One of the biggest passions that have governed my life has been Football Soccer.
From the very first moment that I had the opportunity to practice any sport,  Soccer was the chosen one! Since I was a child, I've been playing with my brother all the time, he's one year older than me, so we have been training in the same categories until now! You should know that I suffered a big injury in the life of a soccer-player,  a torn ligament on my knee, two years ago, but thanks God I was operated with success and I can play soccer again. Unfortunately not at the same level that I used to, but at least my soul has been happy lately and, that's a relief.

My second passion in concerned about languages, taking English as the most valuable tool to communicate with people around the world and also to teach people right here in our country that don't consider this language as a chance to express your thoughts  and letting people know about what you do and what you can do to make this world better.

My last passion have to be Hip Hop Music, which I found really amazing! I've been writing songs (in Spanish for the moment, about English I'm working on it!) in the last four years, even as a present for a girl in her birthday, which she loved. A lot of people think this kind of music is for poor people or people from the streets, and just don't know that, as music itself, it's a wonderful way to communicate and express what you're thinking or living at the moment you write.
 Why Do I consider this type of music as great?  -Because you have to handle a vocabulary enough to not repeating the same words again and again. Besides, you have to think really fast and coordinate inside of your mind, before saying any word. I remember when I was in my four year at high-school that I actually wrote a song when I was in a biology class. My brother made the beat with his mouth and a friend and I sang our lyrics and, surprisingly, our professor (a women) was excited about our performance and the whole class were clapping and screaming! A moment that Hip Hop gave us to be famous. Thank you, Hip Hop.            
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Write a song in English and sing it to us in class!
    Live performance at UPEL by Reinaldo!
    It'd be cool :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you yossy...! I'll try to have a song for the next year.
      It could be my personal project :)

      Eliminar